We love Green Point Urban Park...
(but we do not run it..)
For Green Point Urban Park and Cape Town Stadium Enquiries please contact:
Richard Mathieson: 0824474183
While entry into the Green Point Urban Park is free, patrons are required to adhere to a few critical Conditions of Use for their own and others pleasure and safety:
- The park opens at 7h00 and closes at 19h00 daily
- The park is used as one’s own risk, including the play and exercise equipment
- Camping, bathing, fires, braais, overnight sleeping, loud music, flower picking and alcohol is not permitted
- Children must at all times be supervised, especially on the walkways adjacent to the water features
- Dogs are welcome and must all times be leashed. Owners are required to pick up and dispose of dog excrement. Dogs are however prohibited from the Biodiversity Garden
- Picnics are permitted but skateboarding and swimming are prohibited.
Security personnel will patrol the grounds and are stationed at entrances. Should you wish to report a security matter, please do not hesitate to call 021 4307356.
We wish you well in using the park to meet your leisure, educational and fitness needs.
Lesley de Reuck
Director: Cape Town Stadium and Green Point Urban Park